pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] pan2 problems on freebsd 6.0

From: Robert Marshall
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] pan2 problems on freebsd 6.0
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 20:57:02 +0100

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005, Jim Reiss wrote:

> The pre-release version in CVS works very well for me...I hope it
> becomes at least a beta before long.

I'd agree with this - I've not had a crash since the last time I updated
(back in March I'm afraid).

The one problem I have seen - and I can't remember whether it used to
happen in the release - if I download a series of large files of which one
is not large enough for it to save it automatically, not sure what
heuristic pan uses... - then when it downloads that file it goes into the
article pane, I then select save attachment but if the other downloads are
still going it doesn't save the current article but resaves the article it
is downloading at that moment

Robert
--
Robert Marshall