pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] pan2 problems on freebsd 6.0

From: Stephen Cofer
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] pan2 problems on freebsd 6.0
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 23:48:07 -0500

On 9/11/05, Jim Reiss <address@hidden> wrote:

> The pre-release version in CVS works very well for me...I hope it
> becomes at least a beta before long.

Has anyone ever found a fix for the CVS version bug reported a few
times on this list that gives "(message_sources_add_from_xref):
assertion `server_quark != 0' failed"?  I haven't seen any replies
that offered a solution, and downloading the latest from CVS exhibits
the same error when I select a message to download, and the message
fails to execute -- it just stays in Pan's queue.