pan-users

[Pan-users] Newbie - Pan 0.14.2 under Suse 8.3 two problems

From: G4BBH
Subject: [Pan-users] Newbie - Pan 0.14.2 under Suse 8.3 two problems
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:34:00 -0000

As I am on board a boat I only get internet access every few days from a
wireless hotspot.  E-mail is usually via a radio link.  I have been using Yahoo
to send mail but this requires authentication and Pan does not seem to cater
for this.  Any suggestions?

I also use three servers (suse and vmware support news server and one general
server).  If I set up to auto download new headers and bodies on start up Pan
seems to only handle the current;y selected server, not all servers so I have
to manually request the new messages each time.  Is there a way to make Pan
download all subscribed groups on all servers at start up?

Thanks, Richard