pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Building Pan on windows

From: K. Haley
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Building Pan on windows
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 22:59:56 -0600

Darren wrote:
> Thank you for the tips!  I googled around and I could not find any
> reference to a patched version of libtool, where could I find that?
>
> Thanks!

Well, I got it from one of the mingw lists about 2 years ago I think.
Anyway here it is.  I forget whether or not configure regenerates
libtool so the best way to use it is after configure copy this over the
libtool int the src or build directory.  Some versions of libtool
correctly generate dll's on windows others don't, they complain about
unresolved externals not being allowed.