pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Re: blank Action column

From: Ken Geis
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Re: blank Action column
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 14:25:27 -0700

Duncan wrote:
Here tho, he said "Action column in which I never see anything", so I
suggested if he really meant "never see /anything/", that there's another
problem at work, as there certainly should be at minimum the cached icon
showing up if it's in cache.
It's possible it's that I'll get it back after an X restart or something,
however, as I've not done that yet and maybe it's a conflict with
something stale in memory. If not, I'll have to trace down the issue, but
I thought I'd mention I'm missing the icons now too, so it's quite
possible he meant exactly what he said -- nothing showing up in that
column at all.

That's what I meant!  :)

There is nothing ever in the Action column and I have not seen anything there in any of the releases I've used in the last few months.

I just restarted X.  I am running gtk 2.8.20.

FYI, I do have the green attachment icon in the State column, and it turns gray after the attachment is downloaded.

Ken