pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Group context menu on Mac

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Group context menu on Mac
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 17:30:03 -0500

David Shochat wrote:
I tried (with 0.108) to get the context menu for a group under Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger). This was built on top of MacPorts (previously called DarwinPorts). The standard equivalent for right-mouse in OS X is ctl-click, but that did nothing. By experimenting, I found that Cmd-click would do it. Is that configurable? By the way, I did nothing special font-wise, and the boldface for unread articles works fine.

Semi-OT, does web browsing work right w/OSX & 0.108 when you set the
web browser to "Default OS/X Browser" in Edit|Preferences|Behavior?

Charles