pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: How's 0.112 working for you?

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: How's 0.112 working for you?
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 23:29:06 +0000 (UTC)

"Duncan" <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Sat, 16 Sep 2006 23:22:39
+0000:

> I'm running it now.  Fortunately for me, unfortunately for testing,
> whatever was crashing pan isn't happening here, so I can't tell you about
> that, but I can test this, with killall -9 pan if need be! =8^)

And killall -9 pan it is!

First time I got too much in a hurry to test it and forgot I had to change
groups to get pan to save.  Naturally it didn't retain the read messages
in that group.  I guess we'll call that the experimental control. =8^)

Second time I actually remembered to switch groups before running the
killall -9, and sure enough, upon restart, pan correctly retained the state
in the group I had just switched from prior to the killall -9. =8^)

Happy camper (er, happy newser?) I am! =8^)