pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Get new Headers?

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Get new Headers?
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 22:42:00 -0500

Duncan wrote:
"walt" <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Sat, 30 Sep 2006 01:05:55
+0000:

I am running 0.114 with patch 3...
I'm lagging behind!  I applied one patch to 0.114 dealing with memory
management -- I had no idea there were two other patches :o(  Where are
you getting these patches?

There have been three versions of that same patch, each successively
better with memory than the previous.  I expect that's what he's referring
too. =8^)

So go back to the same bug and download the latest patch and apply it. =8^)

Actually now we're down to 310m in my test case (from 917m in 0.114),
but the code changes are starting to bump into other patches,
so instead of continuing to update that bug ticket I think I'll
just release 0.115 tomorrow. =)

Charles