pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Get new Headers?

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Get new Headers?
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 08:05:05 +0000 (UTC)

fred <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Sat, 30 Sep 2006 02:58:18
-0500:

> When I downloaded last 10 days (missing posts problem) everything came
> into line. So I will assume that the operator had a brain fart.

Glad it helped.  I'd say something "farted", but whether it was operator
brain or computer brain, yours or the servers, or weird connection
fart (router fart?  modem fart? physical medium fart?, power fart
causing one of the above?), who knows, and who cares as long as it doesn't
start happening repeatedly?! =8^)