pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan gui application disappears

From: Forever Kid
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan gui application disappears
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 17:10:43 -0800 (PST)

For some reason Pan (0.14.2) disappears after a few hours.  In other words the gui application just goes away.  Other applications running such as firefox are unaffected.  I am running gentoo v2.6.17-gentoo-r8 with gnome (2.14.2).

I am having a heck of a time trying to troubleshoot this.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
foreverkid