pan-users

[Pan-users] slrn and pan living together in harmony?

From: Matej Cepl
Subject: [Pan-users] slrn and pan living together in harmony?
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 23:16:32 +0200

Hi,

is it possible to make slrn live together with pan together, so
that any messages read with slrn-0.9.8.1pl1-2a.cvs20070430 (used
when I need to work remotely via ssh) are marked as read for
pan-0.128-1 and vice versa? I tried to symlink both to change the
line in servers.xml to point to ~/.newsrc and to symlink
~/.pan2/newsrc-1 to ~/.newsrc, but still both slrn and pan
overwrote each others changes.

Did I miss anything?

Best,

Matej