pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.129 "Benson & Hedges Moscow Gold

From: tovare.com
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.129 "Benson & Hedges Moscow Gold
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 00:31:57 +0200

Duncan wrote:
[... multiple blank replies ...]
>From the looks of things, he was trying to forward the announcement to someone else, but screwed up and sent it to the list instead. Some clients will automatically see it's a list (or the group on gmane.org) and reply there by default, so such mistakes aren't unheard of. His forward didn't work as expected so he tried again... One hopes the fourth try worked. =8^

I'm sorry about this. The answer is actually that I read the announcement on my cellphone (Nokia E61) and probably didn't lock the keys when I put it in my pocket.(You'll see it go through a GPRS gateway in the headers [10.150.179.71] gprs-ggsn6-nat.mobil.telenor.no).

Keep up the great work everyone! :-)

---
Friendly regards,

Tov Are Jacobsen