pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: global scores

From: Dave
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: global scores
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 23:28:55 +0100

On Saturday 12 May 2007, Duncan wrote:

Duncan,

Thanks for an *extremely" informative post.  I've only just started looking at
the score file recently, regexes are something I've only really dabbled with
and the detail on scorefile keywords and where/how they should be used was
most useful.

I've already managed to create a working scorefile based on a previous example
posted here but the info on the double colon (::) was particularly useful.

I did find it amusing that Duncun should be teaching logical constructs to
Thufir Hawat though :-)

( Characters in Dune, for those who don't get the reference)

--
Dave