pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan2 - The bits I really miss

From: Steven Ellis
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan2 - The bits I really miss
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 13:40:33 +1200

For the most part it is a great improvement over the old Pan. NBZ
support and the better memory footprint alone are awesome, but I do have
a couple of niggles.

1. Articles aren't marked as read when downloaded.

2. I do miss the tri mode state of articles - New, Old, Read. Certain
text groups I don't mark as read that often so I flick between New/Old.

3. Marking articles (j) and then download marked. Great for some text
and image groups. Works a lot better than CRTL Click.

Steve