pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Pan2 - The bits I really miss

From: Frank Tabor
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Pan2 - The bits I really miss
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 03:38:52 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 02:33:49 +0000, Duncan wrote:

> Download:
>       x Watched
>       o High-scored
>       o Medium-scored
>       o Zero-scored

Download
        X All
        o Watched
        o High-Scored
        o Medium-scored
        o Zero-scored

In spite of having a negative score, I like to download all the
messages.  Some others may also.

>Mark-read:
>       o Zero-scored
>       x Negative-scored
>       x Ignored

In this one, there is no need to mark Zero scored, is there?
The manual Mark-Group Read should take care of that.  Make the first
choice None, or just have the other two choices.

Same for the Delete box.  This assumes, of course, that these are the
actions for Start-up and when the "Get New Headers In Subscribed Groups"
is initiated.  If not, then never mind.

--
Frank Tabor
Short man who dance with tall woman gets bust in mouth.