pan-users

[Pan-users] few questions about new design of Pan

From: Zygfryd Homonto
Subject: [Pan-users] few questions about new design of Pan
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 21:18:55 +0300

I've just switched from old to new Pan and therefore I have few
questions about Pan

1-while going to group with new messages and pressing then N it goes
to new message but it does not display it - being in this group already
and pressing N again it goes to next new message and now it reads it -
strange right ?

2-while there is already thread and new message is
inside it then first message in this thread is not bold (font) so it is
difficult to find where the new message is

3-in old pan version (stable) there was a key binding to collapse
thread (left arrow) - now in new pan I cannot find it

4-there was possible to get pop up window while filter was matched -
now it does not exist

5-where is the "sent" message going to ? old pan was in Folder
"pan.sent" - where are such folders now ?

6-saving message should have some options like:
a-saving always to same/chosen folder WITHOUT confirmation (although it
should be configurable)
b-saving complete thread - not only one message - by choosing first
message in thread while it is collapsed (now it only works while
selecting all messages inside thread one by one)

Last question: is Pan still under development ?

thanks for nice soft anyway

--
Zygfryd Homonto
zyghom(AT)yahoo.co.uk

All new Yahoo! Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease
of use." - PC Magazine
http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html