pan-users

[Pan-users] Can't subscribe

From: R. Georgeson
Subject: [Pan-users] Can't subscribe
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 23:13:27 +0100

I'm sure it's me being useless but I can't subscribe to any groups - nothing
happens when I press 'Refresh group list' or indeed when I press 'Subscribe'.
This is on Debian Etch (Pan 0.119) on this new machine.

Actually I find I can't now subscribe to any new groups on the old machine
(Debian Sarge, Pan 0.11.2), 'Subscribe' is greyed out, though it is still
collecting the ones I subscribed to ages ago so it obviously worked in the past.

Got any pointers to where I should be looking?

--
Dick Georgeson