pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Can't subscribe

From: R. Georgeson
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Can't subscribe
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 23:51:21 +0100

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 19:55:17 +0000 (UTC)
Duncan <address@hidden> wrote:

> If you really need it, you may want to stay with 0.14.x for the moment.

Thanks for your help, but I think 0.14.2 is probably the one. Mind you that
means removing pan from aptitude's control. I notice there are no .debs on the
website.

At the risk of seeming ungrateful, it does seem perverse to remove the function
when it was there. And I'm no fan of the eye candy 'enhancements', the smileys
are ridiculously naff and the M$ style wavy underlines -- teletubby stuff.

--
Dick Georgeson