pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Import from Old Version

From: Mike - EMAIL IGNORED
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Import from Old Version
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 22:52:08 -0400

On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 19:43:01 +0000, Duncan wrote:

[...]

I found that I can highlight all of a large thread,
right click -> Manual Decode, and get all of the thread
as numbered text files in a directory.  A C++ program
to read the files in order, get rid of most of the
headers, and write to a single text file, would be at
most one day's work.  I may go that way for my important
threads, but it will delay upgrade to FC7 on the box my
box that runs pan.  What do you think?

Mike.