pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Gettext errors when compiling 0.131

From: Benjamin Esham
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Gettext errors when compiling 0.131
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 17:18:07 +0000 (UTC)

David Shochat wrote:

> Benjamin Esham wrote:
>
> > error: libintl.h: No such file or directory
>
> This sounds very familiar. I ran into the same problem under DarwinPorts
> (now called MacPorts). I came up with a workaround and then Charles
> identified the real problem as being the pkg-config file for glib-2.0. I
> think the key post in the thread is this:
>
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/pan-users/2006-07/msg00133.html

Thanks for the help, David!  This was indeed my problem.  As a matter of
fact, I had had to edit glib-2.0.pc before compiling before, but the error I
got this time was different from the ones I had previously, so changing the
pkg-config file never occurred to me.

I now have pan compiling again :-)  Thanks again!
--
Benjamin D. Esham
E-mail/Jabber: address@hidden | AIM bdesham128 | PGP D676BB9A