pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Gettext errors when compiling 0.131

From: David Shochat
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Gettext errors when compiling 0.131
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 13:45:03 -0400

Benjamin Esham wrote:

 I believe the ultimate
culprit was that libintl.h wasn't in any of the -I include directories.
Did you try adding -I${includedir} to the end of the Cflags: line in glib-2.0.pc?

By the way, that file should be in (fink top)/lib/pkgconfig, where (fink top) is the top-level directory that fink puts things in. I think that is /sw, so if that is true, you would find the .pc files of packages you got from fink in /sw/lib/pkgconfig. However, if you are looking for the .pc file of a something you installed from a source tar file, it might be in a place such as /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig (if you used default configure arguments).
-- David