pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] How do I get a header count for all groups?

From: Travis
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] How do I get a header count for all groups?
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 13:01:39 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Aniruddha" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2007 11:27 AM

> On Sat, 2007-09-01 at 11:02 -0700, Travis wrote:

I would assume (I know I shouldn't) that some one told you about the
group in the first place as opposed to you surfing the 100,000 + groups
that are available.  So just go to the selected group.

I sometimes subscribe to a group just to see what is there and if I'm
not interested I just unsubscribe.

So why not subscribe to all 4 and then unsubscribe the ones you don't
want.

I don't see a difference between 3 and 4.

If implementing this function would cause Charles tons of grief I see no
need for it.
--

Travis in Shoreline Washington