pan-users

[Pan-users] Strange new behaviour in 0.132

From: Jim Henderson
Subject: [Pan-users] Strange new behaviour in 0.132
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 18:25:26 +0000 (UTC)

Just the last couple of days, I've noticed in a few groups that Pan is
seeing new messages, but the messages aren't showing up at all.  This is
happening on multiple servers.

I haven't changed anything from a Pan standpoint (at least not that I'm
aware of) - been running 0.132 for several weeks now with the occasional
odd thing like threads not showing up when a parent message has been
expired (which I reported before), but what I'm seeing now is different.

I'll ask for new messages on all servers and subscribed groups, and a
group will show, say, 2 new messages, but when I go into the group,
there's nothing new there.  With the previously reported issue, if I tell
Pan to show me all messages (read & unread), these "phantom" messages
will show up, but with the new issue, they don't - if I sort the list by
date, there's nothing new or unread.

Any ideas?

Jim