pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Strange new behaviour in 0.132

From: Beso
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Strange new behaviour in 0.132
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 22:17:39 +0200

when you're reading a message into a group it is automatically marked as read for all the others groups it was crossposted.
try seeing also the read articles and see that there are articles that you've read or deleted previously in another group.
i'm running 0.132 for a long time, about since it has gotten out and always had this kind of behavior. maybe what you see is that the articles are deleted when you delete them into another group but i've never experienced something like that.