pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Strange new behaviour in 0.132

From: Tim Hogan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Strange new behaviour in 0.132
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 19:26:40 -0600

Jim,

I have run into this problem and have found a bit of a work around. The first group that I open after just starting PAN will not display any messages. I have the "Match Only Unread Articles" filter selected by default. If I click "Match Only Watched Articles" and then un-click the same bottom I will then see the new message. I only have to do this only once when I start PAN. From that point forward all of the groups will display correctly.

Don't know why it does this but hope my info helps.

Tim