pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan error part_mid_buf_len' failed.

From: Keith Richie
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan error part_mid_buf_len' failed.
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 09:49:04 +0000 (UTC)

Wondering what causes the error below

Queued up a few files to download. Had to do some other stuff, so I
closed Pan. After a while, Pan wouldn't start, and the error below was
spout out on the command line -

pan: parts.cc:244: void pan::Parts::set_parts(const pan::PartBatch&):
Assertion `pch == part_mid_buf + part_mid_buf_len' failed.

I'm using 0.132 from CVS with the image and nzb patch included.

I managed to "fix" it by deleting the tasks.nzb file from .pan2/. It
happened to be 7.5mb large. Wondering if it was a corrupt post I had
queued up? Or if there's a size limit to the tasks.nzb file? I did open
the file in nano, but it became quite tiresome searching for anything
erroneous in the huge amount of text. The first task, was just fine.