pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Pan error part_mid_buf_len' failed.

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Pan error part_mid_buf_len' failed.
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 01:40:02 +0000 (UTC)

"Keith Richie" <address@hidden>
posted address@hidden,
excerpted below, on  Tue, 18 Mar 2008 00:40:36 +0000:

> It's no longer needed because it was merged into svn. As I posted above
> ;)
>
> I'm using 0.132 from CVS with the image and nzb patch included.
>
> ^^ Stated the patches were included. But I guess someone could interpret
> that as me saying I patched it myself.

Hmm... thanks for mentioning that.  I run svn as well but as it hadn't
been regularly updated for awhile, I hadn't kept up.

As it happens, I'm in the middle of an emerge --emptytree world (~640
packages) after upgrading and switching to gcc-4.3.0, of course with the
usual long list of broken packages that won't recompile with the new gcc
yet, so it's taking awhile, but I'm creating that list to work back thru
later as I go, and pan will be rebuilt somewhere in there, so I'll get
the updated version then.