pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Server list getting lost. Possible cause discovered.

From: Joe Zeff
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Server list getting lost. Possible cause discovered.
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2008 11:12:17 -0700

On 08/03/2008 Duncan wrote:
Yes, a second running instance can screw pan up. AFAIK what it does is keep the settings from the last closed version, thus losing any changes you made to the first-closed version.

In my case, what it does is re-write servers.xml with no server in it. Then, when I put the data back, it downloads all recent headers and marks them unread. However, when I closed it, restored the backup and tried again, all was well except (oddly enough) the messages I'd just read weren't marked read.