pan-users

[Pan-users] Server list getting lost. Possible cause discovered.

From: Joe Zeff
Subject: [Pan-users] Server list getting lost. Possible cause discovered.
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2008 15:15:50 -0700

I was reading news earlier today and when I closed Pan I found a second copy of it running behind, with the same list of unread headers. Naturally, I closed it. The next time I opened Pan, it wanted me to fill in the server info again.

This time I was ready. I closed Pan, deleted servers.xml and copied my backup copy over it. Reopening Pan, everything was back, although the 20 messages I'd already read were back again. I don't know for sure if this is what caused it before, but I did want to mention it.