pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: freeze, high CPU getting new headers

From: David Shochat
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: freeze, high CPU getting new headers
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 19:14:00 -0400

On Aug 2, 2008, at 12:15 PM, walt wrote:

One quick and dirty 'profiling' trick would be to turn off
threading in the View::Header-pane menu and see if the problem
goes away.

No, that doesn't seem to make any difference.

BTW, does it matter which pane you're viewing when fetching
headers?

I tried getting new headers while in the group pane (I've always done it before in the header pane). It still has the problem in that mode. I don't see any difference.

-- David