pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: freeze, high CPU getting new headers

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: freeze, high CPU getting new headers
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 07:02:54 +0000 (UTC)

David Shochat <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Sun, 03 Aug 2008
14:10:54 -0400:

> I upgraded gtk2 (and various other things) on my Mac via "port upgrade
> installed" and that gave me gtk2 2.12.9, same as on my Ubuntu system.

Also note that you're comparing different "distributions", which may have
their own patches.  If it's in one of the patches...

Same goes for the gcc versions, your next suggestion.  OSX's gcc's are
infamously NOT bug-compatible with their similarly named upstream
distribution versions, so it could /very/ easily be a difference in gcc
patches, not gcc versions.