pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: freeze, high CPU getting new headers

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: freeze, high CPU getting new headers
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 15:57:40 +0000 (UTC)

David Shochat <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Sat, 02 Aug 2008
11:13:07 -0400:

> But before doing
> that, is
> anyone /not/ seeing this problem who has 2.12 or to put it another way,
> what gtk
> 2 versions do people who do not have this problem have?

FWIW, your lines were some weird length for wrapping in pan, as you can
see above.  It didn't work right either wrapped or original/unwrapped.
You may want to fix that in whatever client you are using (Thunderbird,
it seems from the headers).

Anyway, I have gtk+ v2.12.11, here, but I can't say for sure whether I've
the problem or not as I've not done binary groups in awhile.