pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Connections

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Connections
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 23:21:07 +0000 (UTC)

"Daryl Styrk" <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted
below, on  Fri, 15 Aug 2008 19:13:47 -0400:

> where would this servers.xml file be located?

I don't see that you mentioned what pan version you are using, but
presuming its new-pan (probably 0.132 or 0.133, the latest), not old-pan
(0.14.x), servers.xml is in pan's data dir, ~/.pan2 by default on *ix.
If you are still running old-pan, you're SOL unless you want to edit and
compile from source, as the four connections max was I believe hard-coded.