pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Humongous bodacious goof

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Humongous bodacious goof
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 01:10:37 +0000 (UTC)

Beartooth <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Wed, 20 Aug 2008
13:44:35 +0000:

>>> 1c) Remove the offending score.  Hit close and rescore, watch the
>>> scores all go back to normal.
>>
>>      Not so OK : bug buddy generated a report, and Pan crashed. Where
>> do I send the report?
>
>       When I relaunched Pan after the bug crash, lo! and behold! the
> group was back! Man, this is one good app!

Cool! =:^)

If you still have that bug buddy report, however, try filing it on pan at
the GNOME bugzilla.  The simplest way is to use the pan function, under
help, give feedback or file a bug.  That should (if pan's browser prefs
are setup properly) open your browser to the correct page, with the bug
already started for you.