pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Humongous bodacious goof

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Humongous bodacious goof
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 12:55:47 +0000 (UTC)

Beartooth <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Sat, 23 Aug 2008
15:06:25 +0000:

> On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 01:10:37 +0000, Duncan wrote:
>
>> If you still have that bug buddy report, however, try filing it on pan
>> at the GNOME bugzilla.  The simplest way is to use the pan function,
>> under help, give feedback or file a bug.  That should (if pan's browser
>> prefs are setup properly) open your browser to the correct page, with
>> the bug already started for you.
>
>       I finally got around to trying that. When I got in, I couldn't
> find a way, such as redhat's bugzilla has, to post attachments -- so,
> faute de mieux, I tried copying the whole thing into the text of the
> report. This morning there's a notice there saying it failed because it
> broke the length limit. What am I missing here?

Well, bug-buddy is a GNOME technology, and pan's in the GNOME bugzilla.
I would have thought it would have just handled it. <shrug>

As for attachments, you can't put them in on the initial filing it
appears, but you can note "bug-buddy report to be attached" or the like,
then go back to the bug and you'll see the create an attachment stuff
then.