pan-users

[Pan-users] clearing headers?

From: bk011048
Subject: [Pan-users] clearing headers?
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 17:37:11 -0500 (CDT)

My Usenet Provider recently informed me that they are "resynchronizing message ID's so they are the same across all farms." Because of this, I need to clear message headers and get a fresh list of message headers.

How do I do this? I investigated the ~/.pan2 directory. I deleted the files in the groups subdirectory. But that didn't seem to fix anything.

FYI, I'm using version .132 on Kubuntu Intrepid 8.10 amd64.

Suggestions?