pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: clearing headers?

From: Joe Zeff
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: clearing headers?
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 23:31:39 -0700

On 10/03/2008 Travis wrote:
I signed up to my local LUG (GSLUG) and even went to a meeting and didn't find the folks on the list or at the meeting very helpful. Most of the people at the meeting were 20 and 30 something's and I am a 60 something.

Some groups are like that; other's aren't. I'm pushing 60 myself and follow several support forums so that I can help others if I happen to know about a problem, and to learn more.

--
Joe Zeff
If you can't play with words, what good are they?