pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: clearing headers?

From: Rhialto
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: clearing headers?
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 12:38:30 +0200

On Fri 03 Oct 2008 at 23:28:59 -0400, Timothy Hamilton wrote:
> Fifth, and as a follow up to my third point, it shouldn't be that hard to
> write a script that would strip html tags from incoming emails. I don't know
> if this would necessarily work for those who read the PAN-USERS mailing list
> through gmane, though.

There are some mailinglists where the mailing list software can strip
out unwanted mime parts. I run a mailinglist using ezmlm and that has it
as option. It is amazing how many people send HTML parts in their mail :-(

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert    -- You author it, and I'll reader it.
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl      -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.