pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan ignoring a watched thread

From: Joe Zeff
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan ignoring a watched thread
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 13:51:33 -0700

I'm trying to get some help for my sister's Windows box from a Usenet group. To make sure I don't lose track of where my posts are, I told Pan to Watch the thread. This seems to have the effect of setting the thread to -9999, Ignore, not +9999, Watch. (I don't *think* I clicked the wrong item.) Every time I check, I can't see my posts unless I set Pan to show Ignored posts. I've even set a scoring rule that all posts that end with [ending of my post's subject] are to be set to +9999, but that does no good. Any thoughts?

If you need it, I'm using the most recent version of Pan available for Fedora 9.

--
Joe Zeff
If you can't play with words, what good are they?