pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan ignoring a watched thread

From: Joe Zeff
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan ignoring a watched thread
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 15:09:10 -0700

On 10/28/2008 Duncan wrote:
That should popup a dialog with the various scores applying, and their effect. You can remove the bad score and add a new one, then hit close and rescore.

I've tried, seveal times, to remove the score, but that doesn't work. I tried, once, to do this to the entire thread (6 posts or so) and crashed Pan. Maybe if I remove and add it will work.

--
Joe Zeff
If you can't play with words, what good are they?