pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Advice on other lists

From: Doug Saylor
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Advice on other lists
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 01:42:06 -0500

> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Duncan <address@hidden>
<giant snip>

I wasn't expecting much from this little sucker, but now I'm loving it. THE
reason I made a real effort to discover Linux! These little suckers just run
better on Linux & the need all the help they can get. I've never hated
Microsoft & wanted XP version for the bigger HD anyway. Hey it allows me to use
Pan! That guy "macles" was THE guy that got me to 1st dual boot Linpus Lite,
then later a triple boot with Ubuntu. I know about a few of those links you
sent & I wish the ones I've used were more active. I'm REALLY surprised I'm
having this much trouble finding help with this... you'd think 3G was real
futuristic stuff! I'm actually a tiny bit disappointed UNR 9.04 doesn't work
"out of the box" with this 3G.
Thanks again, I enjoyed your background re: AA1
-Doug

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses