pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan hanging on exit

From: Joe Zeff
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan hanging on exit
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 23:52:52 -0700

On 08/23/2009 Duncan wrote:
Apparently, Gnome's accessibility agent does NOT get along with pan AT ALL, and this sort of busy-hang, but eventually come out of it, has been a known issue where pan is running on Gnome computers with it running.

I'm a Fedora user, thankyouverymuch, but I did play around with that recently. (Bad eyesight.) The screen magnifyier did too much and was too unresponsive so I stopped, but it was still checked. The issue with forgetting which articles I'v read has cleared up, but I'm still waiting for pan to finish exiting. (Ah, there; it's done now.) The file keeping the data for the group is up to about 1.8 Meg by now; could that be part of the problem? I know there's something in pan about deleting the articles, but I haven't tried it yet.

--
Joe Zeff
If you can't play with words, what good are they?