pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] 0.134 and Beyond

From: Jeff Berman
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] 0.134 and Beyond
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 15:45:16 -0700 (PDT)

----- Original Message ----
> From: Charles Kerr <address@hidden>
> Subject: [Pan-users] 0.134 and Beyond
>
> I've gotten my git account refreshed at gnome.org and have started
> committing changes for 0.134. :)

Wow, terrific!  Welcome back, even if it's only for a little while.

I wish I could help out, as I am a programmer and I love Pan, but I'm not
familiar with Linux and C++ isn't my strong suit.  I know just enough to get
Pan and all the libraries compiled under OS X.

I'm surprised there hasn't been more uptake by others in fixing bugs and adding
features.  In my mind Pan is the best newsreader out there.  I wonder what news
reader all the Linux-using C++ developers are using (and contributing to)?

Jeff