pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: OT: calling all old-timers -- using * for attributio

From: Rob
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: OT: calling all old-timers -- using * for attributions
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 13:31:32 -0400

On Tuesday 03 November 2009 01:06 am, Duncan wrote:
> I'd suggest that, and point at the examples of your own posts and
> perhaps others from google groups as far back as they go... and then
> tell him the ball is in his court.  You've made your case and presented

I wasn't the original poster here and don't know what newsgroup he's
talking about, but if he needs help finding really old posts on Google
Groups I'd be happy to send him some links offlist.  But I think I'm pretty
much done with debating on Usenet by now; it's all I can do to find time to
make the occasional comment on a blog or technical forum.  For me, Usenet
is a place to find the TV show I missed last night nowadays.

Rob