pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: So, what's left before 1.0?

From: Dave
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: So, what's left before 1.0?
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 23:13:12 +0000

On Monday 02 November 2009, Duncan wrote:

> I guess that does seem to leave only pan as a reasonable GUI Linux news
> binaries downloader, which again is too bad, as a little choice and
> competition never hurts.

In that case, it's time I looked again at pan for binary downloading.  Bugger!
I'm getting too old for change :-)

TBH, the only thing I miss when using klibido is the ability to have
cross-posts or multi-posts "hidden" from multiple groups.  Luckily, I don't
really do a great deal of binary downloading so that's been no biggy for me.

Now I need to find out how to run two seperate instances of Pan such that
ne'er the twain shall meet.  I prefer to keep binaries and text groups apart
since I normally read my text groups while downloading headers and then
articles from binaries.

--
Dave