pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: So, what's left before 1.0?

From: Ufuk YILDIRIM
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: So, what's left before 1.0?
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 02:36:36 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 14:47:16 -0500, Charles Kerr wrote:

> A few posts back I mentioned that I don't remember what the remaining
> checklist items were before this 43-release-long beta series finally
> goes stable.
>
> I doubt anyone -- except maybe Duncan -- remembers, and whatever they
> were, I wonder if they're dusty enough to be outweighed by the fact that
> most distros now carry this "beta" as default installed software.
>
> Other than the GMime update to fix multipart messages -- which is
> already in K Haley's repo -- are there any honest-to-God showstoppers
> left?  Not feature requests, tweaks, or whatnot, but things that would
> actually prevent Pan 1.0 from finally, finally coming out...?
>
> Charles

I don't know if this is a show stopper or not. Recently, I needed to
score a specific article in a long thread. So, after googling around and
reading slrn scoring guide, I found out that it was possible to use
multiple conditions and use single colon for AND operator. However, I
also came across the following bug from 2007 (which might mean not many
ppl use scoring in this way), #462816 which addresses the issue. Single
quote does not work as AND operator. It would be great to have this
aspect of scoring working.

Ufuk