pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] <searching|reading> saved articles?

From: Felix Karpfen
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] <searching|reading> saved articles?
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 07:29:10 +1100

Older versions of PAN allowed you to create internal folders and save
articles in them.  Clicking on a folder then displayed the articles saved
in that folder just as if the folder were a newsgroup.

This feature was omitted in PAN version 2.  My opinion that this was one
of the most useful features of PAN is apparently not shared by many
others as requests for its restoration have fallen on deaf ears.

There is at least *one* other Pan-user that fully shares both your experience
(being able to create an internal folder) and your opinion (its absence in pan2
is a loss).

But it looks as though we are pushing the cart uphill.

Felix Karpfen