pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Many Binaries Cannot Be Shown In Pan

From: David Shochat
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Many Binaries Cannot Be Shown In Pan
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 23:30:03 +0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 23:18:50 +0000, Zing wrote:

> On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 17:58:37 -0500, Scott Pettigrew wrote:
>
>> I feel completely stupid asking this - but I've searched a bit to no
>> avail -
>>
>> How does one compile the version in the git repository mentioned
>> earlier?
>
> In brief:
>
> $ git clone -b integration git://github.com/lostcoder/pan2 $ cd pan2

What is the significance of "-b integration"? I did it without that,
based on a post from July that I found in the archives. It built ok, but
it sounds like I now may have the wrong version. Do I need to start over?
I'm sure there must be some git command that will switch me to that
branch, but I'm totally new to git (this is the first time I have ever
used it), so it will require some study.
-- David