pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: pan on Win 7 "attachment not shown" bug

From: Steve Davies
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: pan on Win 7 "attachment not shown" bug
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 14:06:31 +0100

<side-rant>
This is not helpful, but I found using Win 7 such a painful experience
that I have not done so since. I still use Windows XP as it is faster,
has better driver support and does not cost me £90 for an upgrade!
Sadly I'll have to cave in eventually :(
</side-rant>

What does "attachment not shown" mean when it happens elsewhere?
When/where does the message appear?

Perhaps this is something to do with different paths in the new O/S,
although if it also happens on some linux installs, this is probably
GTK related rather than Windows related, so I am copying this message
to the mailing list in case someone has seen it before.

Regards,
Steve