pan-users

[Pan-users] Questions about the next release

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: [Pan-users] Questions about the next release
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 23:25:49 -0500

As has already been documented, I don't use Pan much anymore and don't
feel like I'm the best person to "steer" the project.  But, that said
-- However, I've finally gotten write access again to rebelbase.com
(to be specific, my account always had it, but I'd lost my account
info) and now update pages, upload tarballs, etc.

There have been a lot of changes since 0.133 back in *cough* August
2008.  Is it time for a new release to get these changes into wider
circulation?

Also, Is there any advantage to using gnome's repository compared to
github, or github compared to gnome's repo?